Artifact Tracker software provides the most comprehensive automated method for documenting, tracking and reporting items and the services performed by conservation labs.
Artifact Tracker's relational database puts information at your finger tips, through all phases and facets of an item's treatment and condition.
Use Artifact Tracker to:
- Track the registration, condition and all work performed on an item using comments and images
- Track labor, total hours spent and other costs, such as supplies
- Create reports for treatment and condition using notes and digital images
- Track treatment of items on any time basis: daily, weekly, monthly, etc
- Create work reports for individual items or multiple items based on history and for forecasting!
- Put into a "deep sleep" a few years ago the Aritfact Tracker project is now scheduled to be brought back to life the third quater of 2012.
- Please visit Collection Pests to start tracking your pest information at collectionpests.com.